Class Notes Like traditional scrapbook and paper crafts, digital graphic libraries need a bit of organizing to help you find the supplies you need while you are creating. Making new folders ahead of time makes it EZ for you to save files to a particular folder when you download so you can find it later.
This goes for photo libraries too. I start in January and make the folders I need in my MY PICTURES folder for the rest of the year by month.
For example: 01 Jan 09, 02 Feb 09, 03 Mar 09, etc. Then whenever I download from my camera I've got a system in place. The numbers in front of the month will keep the folders in monthly order. This is just one way. Find your method and stick with it. It is also a good idea to back up your photos, library, and design work onto another drive monthly if possible.
I recommend something like this.